Hack whatsapp to read friend's conversation

Hack whatsapp to read friend's conversation::::::




Hello friends, Many of us use whatsapp for chatting with friends. And I'm sure many of us might be also interested to read conversation of your friend. Some might use this trick to spy with their girlfriend/boyfriend. In fact, I too.... So, today I am going to tell one of such trick which will
allow you to read your friend's whatsapp conversation. For this, you need to access your friend's phone for approx 30 seconds.



Follow these steps:
1. Go to MicroSD card of your friend's phone. ( /sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases/)
2. Click on Whatsapp and select Database option.
3. Now you will find 2 files here.
-msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt
-msgstore.db.crypt 

Now take these files from your friends phone and then you can read their conversations that they have done..

Now, its time to restore.

To restore from a backup, follow these steps:

  1. Uninstall WhatsApp.
  1. Decide which backup file you want to restore.
  1. Rename that file from "msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt" to "msgstore.db.crypt"
  • If the file is called "msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt5", rename it to "msgstore.db.crypt5"
  1. Install WhatsApp
  1. When asked to restore, tap Restore

You will now be able to see your restored messages. If you want to revert the restoration, simply change the backup filename back to what it was, rename "msgstore.db.crypt.current" to "msgstore.db.crypt", and follow same steps again.
Kindly let me know, if you face any problem.

Comments


  1. Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact cybergoldenhacker he is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more this great hacker has also worked for me and i got results of spouse whats-app messages,call logs, text messages, viber,kik, Facebook, emails. deleted text messages and many more this hacker is very fast cheap and affordable he has never disappointed me for once contact him if you have any form of hacking problem am sure he will help you THANK YOU.
    contact: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never know that a cell phone can only be hacked remotely using the phone number until I was introduced to a hacker called Vlad who helped me hack into my wife's phone with just her cell phone number , Now I can track her phone location, her WhatsApp messages, Facebook and all her calls are recorded so I can listen to them. If you think your partner or spouse is cheating, I advise you to contact the hacker on WhatsApp to help you. +79045147090 or [arturplavnik @ gMail . com], tell him that Leonard told you about him. In this way, I show appreciation for helping me with problems with my betrayed wife

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Keyboard Dancing Led Light Trick

20 Viruses Using NotePad Very Dangerous

Google dorks